Babies (newborn to 12 months)
Our Foundations classes offer a sensory-rich yet caring and gentle environment where infants and young toddlers can explore and react to new sounds, sensations, objects, and movements.
Make baby’s first class musical! Shared activities for babies and their caregivers provide the opportunity to strengthen your connection with your child through joyful music-making experiences.
- Listening to and experiencing songs and rhymes
- Back-and-forth vocal plays and other parent-child interactions that build neural pathways in a baby’s developing brain
- Exploring baby-safe instruments and other object play
- Baby-caregiver bonding exercises, including story time, massage, and relaxation activities
SKILLS & BENEFITS
- Increased balance and control over movements and strengthened core muscles
- Ability to embrace both familiar and unfamiliar social experiences
- Development of listening and back-and-forth communication skills
- Introduction to a variety of spoken sounds and rhythms that will support language and literacy development
You can find out more about our current classes below ...
TERM 2, 2018 UNITS:
19 April - 22nd June