YOUNG TODDLER CLASS (1 year olds)
Level 1 classes provide toddlers with a stimulating setting to explore their new movement and language skills with a sense of security, comfort, and confidence.
As your child thrives in a music and movement-driven environment, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers and learn to use music to create and simplify routines at home.
- Discovery and play with scarves, hoops, mirrors, and more
- Instrument play and introduction to basic music concepts such as high/low, fast/slow, and holding a steady beat
- Singing songs that include motions, repeated words, and different meters and modes
SKILLS & BENEFITS
- Heightened body awareness and beginning competence in self-regulation of movement
- Development of various basic gross-motor skills, fine-motor control, and coordination
- Growing ability to recognize and follow patterns in music and move to a steady beat, fundamental skills that have been linked to math and language
You can find out more about our current classes below ...
TERM 1, 2018 UNITS:
1st February - 23nd March